The business impact of COVID-19 for our customers and the wider IT community has been huge, and now we’re faced with a second wave of disruption to operations.
In this Q&A session, Ken Kaban and Iain Segall provide an overview of the different Microsoft VPN service options to enable secure remote working, as well as best practice guidance and points to consider.
- How we’re supporting secure remote staff working
- Microsoft options for secure remote access
Direct Access and Always On VPN: architecture and deployment considerations, scaling and load balancing
- Points to consider, best practice guidance and top tips
- Additional solutions that can support remote access: Windows Virtual Desktop, Azure AD & Intune – MDM/MAM/Conditional Access/MFA
- Open Q&A: our specialists answer your questions
This event is the first in a series of open Q&A discussions around secure remote working solutions designed to support businesses in today’s climate.
Watch the recording below!
Looking for help with remote working?
Find out more about our business continuity services
This webinar is part of an online five-part Q&A series: