Interflora is a flower delivery network, associated with over 58,000 affiliated flower shops in over 140 countries.
Interflora were looking for a partner to design a solution that could deliver a robust and high quality Service Management Platform to migrate away from the concept of ensuring the lights are on, to managing contracts and the performance and availability of services. Further to this Interflora required a solution that aligns to ITIL so Interflora could handle incident and problem management.
PowerON designed a solution based on PowerON’s Fastrack Deployment framework to deliver an Automated instance of System Center Service Manager. This enabled PowerON to accelerate and drive out of the box functionality. The delivered service provided Interflora with a pre-configured System Center Service Manager and Orchestrator instance that were inline with best practices and ITIL specifications. This allowed Interflora to benefit from rapid and efficient adoption of Service Manager.
The key benefits and capabilities that were seen from this engagement were as follows:
- Capabilities to manage and monitor incident and problem management
- Allow for change control abilities and governance across the estate
- Enabling users to benefit from a self service approach to reporting issues
- Capabilities of managing and distributing knowledge
- Service Level Agreement management
Interested in a FREE half day workshop to discuss your transformation journey with the experts?