I recently shared our new solution to AOVPN management and received a lot of positive feedback – so I thought I’d share some more insights…
If you missed the news about AOVPN Dynamic Profile Configurator, you can catch up here. It’s basically our way of simplifying how Microsoft’s AOVPN solution is managed – which will be music to your ears if you’re currently doing just that!
I decided to share the installation process so you can get an idea of what DPC looks like and how simple it is to install.
As a reminder, AOVPN DPC is designed to provide the following benefits:
- Consistent profiles
- Always up to date
- Profiles Updated on Disconnect (ensuring minimal user interruption)
- Office 365 Exclusions are updated automatically and without admin interaction
- Graphical Management Experience
- No XML creation required
- Manage through Intune or Group Policy
- Full help documentation of options
- Supports all common configuration options (Including Custom Cryptography)
- Easy deployment
- Simple EXE or MSI deployment
- No scripting required for deployment
- Profile changes are handled automatically without redeployment of client
If you have any questions about the service, get in touch here!
You can also tweet us with any questions on @leodarcy1 or @powerON_UK.
AOVPN DPC Webinar with Richard Hicks
Join our next webinar where Head of Identity and Access Leo D’Arcy will be joined by Richard Hicks for an overview of DPC version 3.0 and a Q&A.
Interest in AOVPN DPC?
Book a call today
Request a call back from one of our team members to get started with AOVPN DPC.