Wanted: Customer Sales Representative
Are you experienced in sales support, or an internal account manager dealing with inbound enquiries? Are you ready for a new role in an organisation where integrity and values matter, where you would use your sparkling customer support skills to give our customers the optimal experience while helping to progress sales opportunities through pre-defined steps within the sales process?
We’d like to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Customer Sales Representative to work with our account management team, providing a customer-focused first point of contact for queries and support requests, and using your exceptional organisational skills to schedule and drive follow up activity.
You’ll need to enjoy being on the phone, using your listening skills, persistence, and the ability to build rapport to develop relationships within customer contacts which help move opportunities forward.
You don’t need to be a techie, but you will need to be able to understand and communicate our offerings in order to manage conversations effectively, and to be willing to learn the tech concepts that underpin what we do.
The right person is likely to have proven sales support experience, strong Office skills, and excellent organisation/attention to detail; most importantly, though, we’re looking for attitude and drive.
Do you thrive on delivering a great customer experience, even if you need to go above and beyond to do so?
Do you enjoy building relationships with both colleagues and customers?
Are you comfortable working with the activity-based KPIs which will support you in contributing to the team’s overall achievement of target?
Do you want to be part of a team and organisation that operates with integrity?
We’re steered by our core values of teamwork, quality, responsibility, reward, communication and learning. You’ll be welcomed with genuine warmth, given great opportunities to learn, and be able to build long term relationships with your customers due to the quality of our execution – check out our case studies to find out more.
If this sounds like you, you’d love working for PowerON.
Want to know more?
From a salary and benefits perspective, we focus our offering on supporting everyday wellbeing and mental health, alongside a salary and commission package which rewards success. This includes basic salary in the range £24k-26.5k, depending on your experience, and a KPI-based bonus of £4k, paid in 4 equal quarterly increments.
Beyond salary, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 28 over the first 3 full years you’re with us.
- Pension scheme based on 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution.
- A healthcare cashplan which allows you to claim back costs of everyday healthcare such as dental, optical and alternative therapies, as well as giving you access to a private GP phoneline and a range of other benefits.
- Employee assistance programme, providing legal, financial, emotional and other advice, including up to 6 sessions of counselling if you want or need them. This is supported by our Mental Health First Aiders, regular wellbeing conversations with your line manager, and an environment where we believe looking after mental health is at least as important as your physical health.
- Twice yearly company team building days and nights out, plus Christmas party, to help you build relationships across the organisation.
- Shopping discount portal
- Life assurance / death-in-service benefit, paying 4x basic salary.
- Income Protection Insurance, providing cover in the event of long term illness which leaves you unable to work.
Our office is in Escrick, just outside York – as you might expect, we’re fully equipped to allow for remote working, and can support home-based working, a hybrid model, or a fully office-based role for those who want it.
We think a hybrid or office-based approach would work best for this role, for closer collaboration with team members, but are happy to discuss individual preferences. Whichever you choose, the Sales team meets face to face once a month, usually in York, for training, collaboration and planning, an important part of keeping our team relationships strong.
If this sounds like you, have a look at our website for a more detailed job description, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll look forward to speaking to you.
Head of Sales
Sales and Marketing